Consistent with community efforts around social distancing to limit the exposure to individuals who may have contracted COVID-19 but are at that time asymptomatic, we have revised our Visitation Policies to help protect our patients and their loved ones.
The following is in effect until further notice:
- Visitors must be 18 or older.
- Everyone must bring and wear a mask before entering the hospital and must undergo a temperature check and screening.
- Outpatient Surgery: One screened negative visitor is permitted.
- Inpatient areas: No visitors are permitted at this time.
- All visitors should use hand sanitizing gel (or wash hands) upon entering the facility as well as entering and exiting a patient room.